Monday 22 July 2013

My Baby Boy... <3<3<3


I am soooooo beyond excited, actually excited doesn't even begin to describe how I feel....I am over the moon, head over heels in love, so much that I feel I could burst at the seams. We are having a baby BOY! We had out 19 week ultrasound today and saw our baby for the first time since he was just a little dot on the screen, and you know what? He is BEAUTIFUL! He is our little man! I so so so excited to meet him in 4 months!

 
Yup, those are his little hands :D

 
Isn't that the cutest little clip EVER?!? I just love him <3
 
 
Until next time, mother completely smitten,
Amy

2 comments:

  1. That's absolutely amazing. Looking at your beautiful ultrasounds made me re-live the rush of feelings I got when I saw my baby for the first time. 4 months is going to go by fast, yet somehow breaking the laws of the universe, it will also go by slowly. I'm excited for you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Christie! I absolutely can't wait! I will however cherish the time I have him cozy inside me and close to my heart :). I never knew it would feel like this! People warned me but until you actually feel it, you can't imagine it.

      Delete