Tuesday 27 August 2013

My New Etsy Shop is Open for Business!!

Good Morning Everyone!

I just updated my Etsy shop last night and thought I would post a link to it! I am so so so excited about it! It is a combined project my mom and I have started together, selling quilts her and I have made, as well as fabric pre-cuts. We are both really looking forward to this new adventure in our lives and excited to see where this will take us. This is only the beginning but it is a start to my dream of one day owning my own quilt shop.......I can't wait. Let the adventure begin!

Please head on over via this link -> Amy's Etsy Shop and give it a quick look! We don't have much just yet but it will continue to expand and I will keep my blog updated as new products are added :D! 

Thank-you so much for stopping by!
Amy

Oh, and P.S. I have been quilting my little fingers away on my son's first crib quilt.....I am excited to post the finished pics! I will also attach a cool crib sheet tutorial I used to make him a couple coordinating crib sheets...stay tuned! :)

5 comments:

  1. The 1st few years in the current century provides noticed an extraordinary paradigm change in terms the actual printed word provides transformed. ebook store The particular pyramid connected with advertising pecking order currently incorporates a fresh head, specifically the net. Encouraged towards the Electronic Era!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woohoo! Congratulations for setting up your Etsy shop. Anyway, opening one is just half of the battle. You need to keep up with the trends and focus on how to promote your shop so other people will know about your quilts. Don't get discouraged, as you long as you keep it up, you're bound to see results.

    Champion Online Marketing

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on your Etsy shop, Amy! I agree with Masako since keeping a business running would heavily rely on how you promote your products to your prospected customers. There maybe times when you feel like nothing's happening, which is the perfect opportunity to seek trusted professionals for help. Good luck! :)

    Dolores Hadsell @ Federal Internet Marketing

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank-you for the great input everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Call 1-855-637-4055 for any experienced medium readers. I'd adore spend several time to help tell you information on THE latest the very best fortune teller information web page. I've been functioning seriously really hard, thanks for enabling me to share the particular along inside you.

    ReplyDelete