Sunday 27 October 2013

A New Quilt for a Beautiful Baby Girl!!

One of the doctor's that I work for was 3 months ahead of me in her pregnancy......It was actually kind of cool, she had just told us she was pregnant at 12 weeks, and within days I found out I was pregnant! It was a joke around the clinic to not drink the water! Haha!

Anyways, all throughout her pregnancy we all said she was having a girl, but apparently little one wasn't very cooperative at her ultrasounds and we never did know what she was having until she had her! And a sweet little peanut she is! She is tiny and adorable! I don't think mine will ever be that small but I had so much fun making her a very pink baby quilt!

 
Who doesn't love minky!!!
 
 
I am quite impressed with how it turned out!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
My office had a small baby shower/lunch for me, at which she brought her baby to. I was able to give her her gift and get some baby snuggles in while I was at it! Her little tiny bum rested perfectly on my belly, which must have woke my baby up because immediately he started kicking her! It was too cute! A little surreal to think that I will be holding my own baby in less than 8 weeks......however, like I said, I don't think he will ever be that small, I don't think she is 8lbs even and he will most likely be born more than that! But he is healthy and I have a post to follow this one on our latest ultrasound :D

 
 
Soon I will have my little guy here! I. Can't. Wait,
 
Talk to you soon!
Amy

1 comment:

  1. Hi Amy! I'm Heather and I was hoping you could answer my question about your blog! If you could email me when you get a free moment at Lifesabanquet1(at)gmail(dot)com that would be great!

    ReplyDelete